Backup your google account
- Visit takeout.google.com
- Login with your UNO credentials
- Select the services you want to backup on this page, scroll down and click next (by default all services will be selected)
- On the next page there is a drop down to select how you want to back up your data
- If you are wanting to download the data locally select "Send a download link via email"
- If you are transferring your data to a personal account select "Add to" and select the cloud service provider you use.
- If you select to transfer the data to another account you will need to then sign in with that account and authorize Google to move to the data.
- For more information on Google Takeout visit this Google help site https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190