If you are no longer an active Faculty, Staff, or Student and are still using your UNO google account
ITS will be locking Alumni and Inactive University of Nebraska at Omaha Google accounts on May 2nd 2022. The accounts will be completely deleted a month later and will not be recoverable. If you are not yet at 5 years post graduation this will not affect your Microsoft or other campus accounts.
Backup your google account
- Visit takeout.google.com
- Login with your UNO credentials
- Select the services you want to backup on this page, scroll down and click next (by default all services will be selected)
- On the next page there is a drop down to select how you want to back up your data
- If you are wanting to download the data locally select "Send a download link via email"
- If you are transferring your data to a personal account select "Add to" and select the cloud service provider you use.
- If you select to transfer the data to another account you will need to then sign in with that account and authorize Google to move to the data.
- For more information on Google Takeout visit this Google help site https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190