Enterprise Endpoint Management provides software deployment, automation, and security services to all University endpoints. End users receive a consistent experience that enhances collaboration and protects University data and user privacy.
Benefits & Features
Enterprise Endpoint Management starts with a standard baseline that delivers the required components for a secure and productive system. The baseline meets all essential academic, research, and business operation needs at the University of Nebraska System. University organizations and users can expand the baseline configuration to suit individual needs with additional software and system configurations. Local Workstation Support teams manage organizational expansions.
The Endpoint Baseline Includes
- Essential Security and Productivity Software
- Self Service App for Additional University Software
- Routine Software Patching and Vulnerability Remediation
- Real-Time Malware & Antivirus Protection
- Security Configurations to meet Specific Risk Requirements
- Role-Based Access to the University Network
- Access to a Secure Off-Campus Virtual Private Network (VPN)
For more information contact your IT Support representative.
There is no cost for Enterprise Endpoint Management services.
Enterprise Endpoint Management is available at any location with an internet connection.
Submit a ticket to the ITS Help Desk via firstname.lastname@example.org