We offer laptop and wifi hotspot checkout to current UNO students, faculty, and staff.
Please note that our checkout laptops are intended for general purpose computing and may not meet requirements for high-performance applications used in some academic programs.
Equipment is available on a first-come, first-served basis. We may not have enough devices to satisfy all requests.
Benefits & Features
- Students may check out a Mac or PC laptop for an entire semester.
- Students may check out a wifi hotspot for an entire semester.
- Staff and faculty may check out a Mac or PC laptop for four weeks.
- Staff and faculty may check out a wifi hotspot for four weeks.
You may initiate an equipment request by filling out the Equipment Request Form.
Equipment may be picked up at the MavTECH Help Center - Eppley Administration Building, Room 104
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Phone: (402) 554-4357
- Toll-free: (866) 866-2721
Students, faculty, and staff are eligible for this service.
There is no charge to check out equipment, but repair charges and overdue fees will be assessed when items are returned late or damaged.