The MavTECH Help Center supports the technical and computer needs of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Nebraska Omaha.
Benefits & Features
Our primary support areas include questions and problems related to:
- Campus network connections
- Password and two-factor authentication (DUO) issues
- University email accounts (Office 365)
- UNO system-wide applications
- Basic computer troubleshooting
- Equipment checkout
Submitting a Support Request
There are four ways to submit a support request:
- Use this Support Request Form
- Call the Help Desk at 402-554-4357 (available 24/7)
- Email email@example.com
- Visit us in person, Eppley Administration Building Room 104, during regular business hours.
Students, faculty, and staff are eligible for this service.
Eppley Administration Building
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
MavTECH Help Center
- (402) 554-4357
- Eppley Administration Building, room 104