MavLINK is UNO’s student information system. It allows you access to many online services across campus related to your enrollment including courses, grades, tuition payments, holds, and more.
Benefits & Features
What you will find in MavLINK
- Homepage: view current classes, important messages, account balance, and how to contact your advisor
- Enrollment: view current class schedule, navigate to class search, enroll, swap, drop, or add classes
- Academics: view previous courses and grades from UNO
- Degree Works: view current progress toward your degree including all courses taken or in progress and courses still needed to complete your degree
- Student Accounts: access your account balances, transaction history, set up direct deposit, and access your 1098T forms
- Financial Aid: accept or decline financial aid offers and manage guest/parent access, scholarships, summer aid, loan information, and view your to-do list
- To-Do List: view items, including instructions and forms, needed to complete your file
- Holds: view any holds on your account that might impact enrollment, receipt of transcripts, and refunds from Student Accounts
- Profile: manage your account information including your address, email address, phone number, and emergency
What log-in information should I use?
For: UNO Students & Faculty/Staff
The NetID credentials are recommended for admitted students, current students, faculty & staff. By using your NetID, you are able to single sign-on to several campus services.
For: Applicants, UNO Students, Faculty/Staff & Alumni
The NUID credentials are recommended for those who do not have access to their NetID Credentials, such as applicants and alumni. The NUID (Nebraska Unique Identity Number) is your 8-digit common username issued by the University of Nebraska and the State College System.
For: Parents/Guests of UNO students
The GUEST credentials are used by parents, family members, or others that a student has provided access to their record . By using your Guest ID credentials initially setup by the student (SP00000), you are authorized to view specific types of student data in the student information system.
Understand your NUID & NetID
Your NUID and NetID are two separate and unique identifiers assigned to you during the application and admission processes.
NUID: Nebraska Unique Identification
Eight-digit identification number
Your NUID remains the same across the University of Nebraska systems.
NetID: UNO Specific Identification
Username composed of a combination of your first and last name
Example: John Smith = jsmith or johnsmith
Your NetID is specific only to UNO.